GM Dimitri

• Global Moderator
  • Novice
    • View Profile
    • MahoneyRO
on: January 06, 2020, 04:09:25 PM
Hey folks!

It's time to talk about War of Emperium

For this matter we have to discuss the best day and time to make it so everyone can take place in this event.
Best time that we have got so far is at 11:00AM until 12:00AM server time on Saturdays.

Please let us know what you think on the comments, if this schedule is good for you or not.

Dimitri

« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 04:18:24 PM by GM Dimitri »

Dreaming about something you'll get someday

zhauro

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 12:31:56 PM
For ppl who lives in Chile at leas or sud-american countries is a little bit of hard to be online at that time (13:00-14:;00 for me), normally at that time i'm having lunch with family or not at home, i think we shud do it or 2 hrs before or at nights, like, 22:00 server time.

KevVv

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 04:29:38 PM
11:00 to 12:00 server time would be dinnertime here (europe GMT+1)
It'll be a bad time...

Zhauro suggesting 22:00 server time that would be 4am for Europe.. No way ppl are going to do that lol

What about 9am servertime?

iZedkiel

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 07:29:58 PM
How about the invasion time.

9am-10am Server time on Sundays

GM Dimitri

• Global Moderator
  • Novice
    • View Profile
    • MahoneyRO
Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 10:51:29 PM
9am-10am would be too early for mexican people. They would have to get up at 7am in the morning

iZedkiel

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 10:07:58 AM
I don't know how many mexicans are here, I am mexican and I think its ok, that day in the invasion we had a good amount of players.

KevVv

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 11:20:44 AM
There will always be a timezone that has to sacrifise something... Either that is waking up early or going to sleep very late at night.

Nubcake

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 02:39:27 PM
9 am server time was perfect for me . it the same timezone as me and i dont mind this early

GM Dimitri

• Global Moderator
  • Novice
    • View Profile
    • MahoneyRO
Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 08:32:24 PM
There will always be a timezone that has to sacrifise something... Either that is waking up early or going to sleep very late at night.

That's true, even though I would like to have the best one comparing everyone's needs. WoE is something that takes the whole popuation of players in count. At least now that we are still few

Oruga

• Novice
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 11:22:23 AM
es un server de 20 usuarios jugando a subir de nivel , no creo que hayan suficiente usuarios como para hacer woes o bg
Deben haber jugadores de todas las zonas horarias, eso hace que sea imposible que todos puedan jugar felices a una hora que les acomode.
Propongo que sean los líderes de guilds que participaran los que por IP (hay mucho manipulador) den la hora que mas les acomode, y sea el staff el que decida la mejor hora para que la mayoría de los interesados puedan jugar.
Y como son pocos los que visitan el foro, tal vez colocar un npc que consulte la hora a los líderes de guilds participantes (sólo a ellos) sería lo más convenientes,  amén que se podrá hacer el registro de la hora de conexión del votante.  :poporing:

is a server with 20 users playing level up, I don't think there are enough users to do woes or bg
There must be players from all time zones, which makes it impossible for everyone to play happily at a time that suits them.
I propose that the guild leaders who will participate are the ones who by IP (there is a lot of manipulation) give the time that best suits them, and that the staff decide the best time so that the majority of the interested parties can play.
And as there are few people who visit the forum, maybe to put a npc that consults the time to the leaders of participating guilds (only to them) would be the most convenient thing, besides that it will be possible to do the registration of the connection time of the voter.  :drops:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:58:04 PM by Oruga »